August 12, 2011 October 17, 2011
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Justyce Marie
Its been awhile since I have been on here so it will take some getting used to. However, I hope to keep it up so that everyone can see our new bundle of joy and watch her grow right along with us. Justyce Marie Mosher was born on August 12, 2011 and her birth was nothing short of an adventure. From being told I had a bladder infection, to delivering her 5 weeks early and ending it all with complications 5 days later, we were happy when the first two weeks were over. She has been a trooper through everything though and is happy as can be. When she was born she weighed 5 pounds 5 ounces. Last week at her 2 month check she was 9 pounds 2 ounces. She loves to eat!! She is now starting to make noises and smile at us. It is amazing how much they can change in such a short time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The snow piles in front of the Mosher's house.
Mike in the snow

No comments:
Post a Comment